Let’s Get to Work for You. Click to chat about your administrative needs.
E-Typist Legal Virtual Assistants are bonafide legal secretaries that help attorneys with admin headaches, so you can focus on your practice. Get an experienced assistant without the overhead costs. Make more time for billable hours and grow your practice.
It all starts with a conversation about your needs. Click below to get started.
- Real-life legal secretary experience.
- Vetted and tested by E-Typist.
- Understands law firm workflow.
- Cheaper than in-house staff.
- Forget taxes and downtime pay.
- No office supplies necessary.
- There when times are busy.
- $0 cost when times are slow.
- Perfect for routine tasks like billing.
How can an E-Typist Virtual Assistant assist me?
The possibilities are virtually unlimited.
- Draft routine correspondence such as inquiries, acknowledgements, replies, orders, invitations and appointment letters
- Transcribe digital dictation drafts and make final edits and then email.
- Create fillable PDFs and forms
- Bates stamp and index documents
- Fax documents electronically using our faxing service
- Calendar your court dates in your Case Management Calendar
- Docket searches in Pacer
- Remind you of approaching deadlines
- Screen new clients and schedule appointments
- Draft retainer agreements
- Schedule meetings and make reservations
- Schedule depositions and book a court reporter
- Perform Internet research
- Schedule court hearings and calendar them
- Electronic filing – CM/ECF with your account – and serve parties
- Electronic mailing
- Manage your email – flag important emails and archive the junk mail
- Draft discovery responses
- Draft Motions, Notices, Verifications and Certificates of Service
- Electronically file and serve opposing counsel
- Schedule mediations and depositions
- Arrange for court reporters
- Locate a process server and provide documents to be served.
- Set up billing systems
- Add time entries and expenses in your billing system
- Add new matters
- Prepare pre-bills for your approval
- Prepare invoices for mailing and mail invoices to clients
DOMESTIC RELATIONS/FAMILY LAW
- Summons and Complaint
- Prepare discovery
- Motions and Briefs
- Schedule depositions and hearings
- Prepare Shared Parenting Agreements
- Prepare Asset and Debt statements
- Child Support Calculations
- Listen to your clients and relay messages
- Prepare Motions and Briefs
- Screen prospective clients
- Trial Preparation
- Schedule Hearings
- Converse with your client and relay messages
- Secretary of State business searches
- Type contracts
- Prepare Minutes
- Draft documents
Ready to Learn More? Let’s chat about your administrative needs.
How Affordable is a Virtual Assistant?
You only pay for the help you need, so Virtual Assistants can be tailored to any budget. Plus, much of the costs associated with in-house help, like insurances, sick time and taxes, don’t apply with a Virtual Assistant.
To learn more about costs, chat with E-Typist about your administrative needs.
Who are your Virtual Assistants?
E-Typist Virtual Assistants are trained legal secretaries with the skills, versatility and reliability to fit any law firm. All Virtual Assistants have strong resumes when joining our team, vetted and tested by E-Typist on an individual basis.
All Virtual Assistants are US-Based.
How is Workflow Determined?
As our client, you decide which tasks you need your virtual assistant to perform. We then customize a job description that outlines the services you need and set up methods of file sharing and communication with your assistant.