E-Typist legal transcriptionists have the flexibility of scheduling their own hours to fit their lifestyles, and work around career and family demands.
E-Typist provides transcription services for hundreds of clients, so the ideal candidate will need to quickly demonstrate the ability to transcribe dictation in varying degrees of difficulty, including heavy regional accents, rapid speaking, and some distorted audio, and background noise.
We require excellent skills and high quality work product of our team members, and consider only applicants with a minimum of three years’ legal transcription experience, as well as the following:
- Minimum 60 wpm typing speed (initial typing test is required)
- Excellent command of English language and legal terminology
Independent contractors will need the following transcription equipment/software, as well:
- Reliable computer with recent version of Java and Internet Explorer 5.5 or higher
- Email account
- Current versions of MS Word and Word Perfect
- DSL or other high speed Internet connection
- Transcription equipment (Wave foot pedal and good headphones)
To be considered, please send your resume to [email protected]
When we need to add more typists to our staff, we will review resumes on file for employment consideration. Applicants who indicate they have the equipment listed receive first priority.
Send Your Resume